Student Service

1. Counseling Services:
  • "What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves?" observed Thomas Merton. It is true that our students in today's times are struggling to cope with their own selves and keep pace with the world. If these struggles are not addressed at the right time by the right people with the right attitude we are at the danger of losing the student. Keeping this in mind, the college provides counselling services for all the students. Students are required to make an appointment to avail the counselling services. Many of our staff members have undergone training to help you not only with your academic difficulties but also with your personal and emotional problems. You may always approach them for guidance. There are full time Counsellors available on the campus to help students with your personal and emotional problems.
2. Class Teachers & Student Welfare Officer (SWO):
  • Every class has a class teacher and an SWO. The class teacher and SWO will review the academic performance of the students and monitor their attendance.
3. Facilities available exclusively for students hailing from economically challenged sections of the society:
  • Management Scholarships : The Management provides scholarships to deserving students. I & II year PUC students, who excel in academics and whose conduct is exemplary are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
  • Book Bank : Needy students can borrow books from the book bank on a long term basis. The borrowed books must be returned to the book bank in good condition at the end of the academic year, before the hall tickets for the Board examination are issued. Books lost, damaged ordefaced should be either replaced or the cost of the books as assessed by the librarian should be paid for.
4. Mid –Evening meal Scheme
  • Students hailing from an economically challenged background are provided with a sumptuous and nutritious meal through the mid-evening meal scheme. Students, who wish to make use of these facilities, have to submit a written application, addressed to the Principal. The application must be duly signed by the parent / guardian as and when intimated by the class teachers.