1. Eligibility for Admission
- A pass in Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognised by the PU board.
- S/he should satisfy all other conditions set by the PU board.
- Students who pass class X or equivalent examination in foreign countries/ foreign nationals, have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the director, PU board, Palace Road , Bangalore 560001 before securing admission.
- Reservation category (SC / ST / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B and Physically Handicapped students must produce the original caste / category certificate issued by the concerned authorities of the government of Karnataka along with a photocopy of the same (attested by gazetted officer) with the application form.
- Work Certificate from the place of work with permission letters.
2. Admission Procedure
- Application for admission in the college must be in the prescribed form.
- Students who want to apply for different combinations must apply in separate application forms.
- Reservation category (SC/ ST/ Other category) students have to produce the original and submit the photocopies of their caste/ category certificates issued from the corresponding authority at the time of submitting the application form.
- Within two days of the publication of the Karnataka state SSLC, CBSE and ICSE results, the duly filled in application form has to be submitted at the college office.
- A list of provisionally selected candidates will be published on the college notice board.
- Selected students must collect the interview card personally from the office, within the stipulated time. No intimation will be sent by post.
- List of selected candidates and their respective interview dates will be published on the college notice board.
- If the candidate does not join the college within the stipulated time, s/he will not be given admission.
- On the appointed date and time, the candidate and his/her parents must call on the principal for the interview.
- As a part of the admission procedure students have to attend the counseling session along with their parents.
3. Application Forms for Admissions
- Application Form will be available in the College Office from the first week of May till a particular date after the announcement of the Karnataka State SSLC results. Students are instructed to collect the application forms in person. Application forms will not be available on the Internet or by post. Students should submit the duly filled-in application forms within the prescribed dates after the announcement of SSLC, CBSE, and ICSE results respectively.
4. Documents to be submitted
The following original certificates have to be produced with two attested copies during the interview :
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- Caste certificate
- NO Objection Certificate if the student is a repeater
- 3 stamp size photographs
5. Other Certificates to be produced during Interview
- Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parents' annual income is below Rs.11, 000/-
- Two copies of SC / ST / other category certificates from the Tahsildar issued in Karnataka.
6. Additional Documents to be produced by Foreign Students
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- Valid Student Visa
- Passport Copy
- Residential Permit
7. Additional Documents to be produced by NRI Students
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the PU board
- Passport copy