The first Parents and Teachers meeting for the academic year 2022 -2023 was held on 10-09-2022 (Saturday), 5 PM, at AV Room. The formal programme was started by Mr.Govindaraju by requesting dignitaries to come on to the stage - Mr.Victor Anthony, The Principal, Ms. Nirma D'souza, the vice-principal, Ms. Lima Immaculate, The parent representative, Mr. Bhaskar, The coordinator of Parents Teachers Meeting. Mr. Jagadish, Lecturer in Statistics welcomed all the guests, staff, parents and students.
1. Importance of completing notes and assignments.
2. Time sense of students.
3. Leave note to be sent by parents with signature. Suggested to avoid frequent leaves.
4. Few relevant documents to be submitted to college at the earliest - especially first year students.
5. Requested parents to monitor the activities of students and suggested to dedicate the time for study at home.
6. Parental supervision on students' usage of electronic gadgets and social media usage.
7. Stressed on professional relationship with teachers.
8. Efforts of the management to introduce spoken English class and computer classes and requested to make use of these services at the best.
9. Dress code instructions.
10. College will not organise any picnics, if any study visits organised will be informed well in advance to get the consent of parents.
11. College will not entertain organising any birthday celebrations.
12. Prohibition of mobile phones within the college premises and consequences were made clear.
13. Two wheeler vehicles without proper documents will not be allowed inside college and advised to keep track on it.
14. Significance of Parents Teachers Meeting and requested parents to attend all PTMs without fail.
15. Midterm exams tentative dates were intimated.
16. In case change in phone number of parents it should be brought to the notice of college immediately for better communication.
17. If child is not well it is better to take needed care instead of seeking permission t leave the college in between.
Later, parents and students were requested to go to respective classrooms for meeting with class teachers and welfare officers.Mr. Bhaskar, Coordinator of PTM proposed vote of thanks.